Services For People and Businesses Inside Nicaragua
The Success Nicaragua team specializes in results and resolution- from start to finish.
If you’re already living or investing in Nicaragua and encountering difficulties along the way, we can help. We offer information, advice, problem-solving skills, and- most importantly- connections.
Our network of professionals are some of the most knowledgeable in the country, and they’re experienced at resolving nearly everything Nicaragua can throw your way. Contact us for a free initial consultation.
Developers, we can help you take your project from concept to completion- and avoid or avert problems along the way. If you’re already in development and are experiencing some of Nicaragua’s unique challenges, we can help you resolve them and strengthen your project’s foundation.
Our services include:
1. Developer and Agency Assistance
Success Nicaragua offers the following services and assistance to Developers:
- Writing and preparation of CCR’s (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions) for your community
- Communicating effectively and positively with Owners, potential Buyers and Investors
- Getting you out of the mess you find yourself in and getting you back on track to realizing your vision
- Preparation For and Securing Investors
- Legal and Accounting setup and reporting
- Development Assessment
- Specialized Sales and Customer Service Assistance, Training and Support
- Marketing, promotion, and sales training to attract international sales
2. Preparation For and Securing Investors
This service is designed for businesses or developers looking for investors.
Our experts will walk your team through preparation of documents that international investors require. We will help you format your documents, and assist you in putting together a ‘knock ’em dead’ presentation.
When we have completed our task you will have a full set of detailed financial and presentation documents and will be fully prepared to answer any investor’s questions. We can even provide ongoing assistance as you work through communications with investors, to assist you until you have a signed agreement in place- and beyond.
3. Development Assessment
For developers who want to target international markets, our Development Assessment will provide a comprehensive evaluation of your development. Our report, (including Success Nicaragua recommendations) can be used as an ongoing guide throughout the development, marketing and sales stages of your project- and guide you to success.
The Development Assessment helps define target markets, refine your development for better sale-ability in the current market, and provide your broker network with all the information they need in order to better sell your properties.
Your Development Assessment can include any or all of the following:
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of your development
- Positioning and branding analysis
- How to target the market(s) you want
- Competitor analysis
- Documents and drawings analysis and detailed recommendations for improvements
- Recommendations to refine your development for the current state of your target market
- Development and company review and recommendations to guide you to success
- Marketing strategy plan
- Website analysis and recommendations for development and improved SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Sales process strategy
4. Sales and Customer Service
Grow Your International Real Estate Business: You don’t know what you don’t know!
Do you know that subtle cultural, social, and business differences can turn off a foreign buyer or investor? Are you aware that you can send a buyer or investor running to your competition within the first five minutes of meeting– without ever knowing why?
Success Nicaragua offers key insights into how to conduct business in the international arena, and how to use cultural differences to your advantage to win international clients.
5. Sales/Broker Network Creation, Maintenance and Management
Creating a sales and referral network is one of the most critical components to help you sell your project successfully in the current economy. Yet, most companies do not thoroughly understand this process and find they spend a lot of money with little or no result. We can help you change that.
Success Nicaragua can provide assistance in building your international network of professional sales and referral partners. Once the structure has been established, our team can help you manage each succeeding stage.
We will review all existing sales agent agreements, create a sales partner criteria checklist for all existing and future partners, create a marketing plan to target new partners, and assist in exploiting all networking opportunities that will lead to future partnerships.
Success Nicaragua can also help you create an in-house contact management system to effectively manage and motivate your network partners once you have them. Alternatively, your entire sales and marketing process can be outsourced to a team of professionals appointed and managed by Success Nicaragua.
6. Customer Service Boot Camp
An intensive coaching course for agents or agencies wanting to increase their customer base, referrals, and ultimately their bottom line.
The course facilitator works directly with each of your staff to help them create a habit of critique and analysis, as well as with your Sales Manager to help them implement recommendations and techniques for lasting results. With consistent application of the tools and recommendations in this course, your sales should increase and your bottom line should improve dramatically!
7. Sales for Success (one of our most popular workshops!)
This intense 1-day workshop introduces the key building blocks to successful sales, and teaches participants how to use them most effectively. Combining theory with practice, participants go through role-playing in order to ensure they really understand how this course can change their approach to sales- and ultimately, their success.
* Available for one-on-one, or for groups of 2-10 persons.
8. Preparation Workshops
Success Nicaragua provides a range of specialized workshops through our Success Programs, which will assist you to effectively prepare for sales to international markets. These workshops can be tailored to your needs, and if necessary, can be followed up to ensure that key points within the workshop are implemented within your group.
The workshops may be as short as 1 hour, or as long as a half-day or full-day session. Multiple sessions may be booked as a package, and follow up add-ons may be booked as needed.
Workshops available include:
- Preparation for exhibitions, shows, and other networking events
- Marketing materials analysis for an international audience
- Sales staff training
- Customer service for the international market
- Preparation for investors
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know: Success in Nicaragua – navigating cultural, social, and business challenges that could hurt your business and cost you clients
- Good, Better, Best – quality vs. quantity